Hello and let me introduce myself...
I discovered Pilates when I was recovering from a knee operation in my 40s - and like many people found that a NO impact exercise program was exactly what I needed. Having then developed a love for the intelligence of the Pilates Method, I gave up my busy, desk bound job and trained as a teacher in 2007.
Since then, I have trained in many other modalities that reflect my deep interest in Restorative Movement, and helping people to get out of pain - or sometimes just manage it better through Mindfulness Practice and Self Care tools.
Some things I may be able to help you with?
* Alignment and Gait Analysis and Programming
* Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Floor Disorder
* Breast Health
* Chronic Pain
* Abdominal Weakness - hernias, Diastasis Rectii
* Foot Health
* Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
* How to enjoy Movement again- becoming stronger, more flexible and feeling more empowered!
Please click on the images below and look at my Offerings Tab to find what may support you best in your wellness journey. I look forward to working with you!
Self Care is the New Health Care
Meet yourself where you are now, and find space in the body.
An Aligned and sustainable approach to Pelvic Health.